Dental implants are at the top of the line of tooth replacement methods. These small cylindrical titanium fixtures replace missing tooth roots. Next, replacement teeth that look, feel, and function like real teeth are placed on these implants.
Dental implants have a success of over 95%. Here at Scottsdale Dental Care, Dr. Ron Thompson proudly provides patients with dental implant replacement and restoration. You do not need to go to the specialist for another appointment as we will bring the implant experts to you. You are in good hands and we will provide the best results and comfortable experience.
Protecting your Healthy Mouth |
Losing one or more teeth impacts your mouth, face, jaw, and appearance. It affects your self-esteem and can cause negative changes to your life.
Each of your teeth is surrounded by alveolar bone in the jaw, and when a tooth is lost, the supporting bone begins to degrade and deteriorate. One of the best ways to prevent this is by replacing a missing tooth root with a dental implant, which will stimulate and protect the jaw.
You can prevent bite problems and sinking facial features by replacing missing teeth with dental implants. We would love to sit and have a consultation with you at Scottsdale Dental Care.
How Do Dental Implants Work? |
The dental implants procedure is a very simple one. In less than an hour, Dr. Thompson will have you with a beautiful shiny smile. First, he will install a titanium implant into the jawbone. There will also be an abutment connector placed on top of the implant.
Over the course of a few months, your new dental implants will fuse with your jawbone. Once the implants have set and the jawbone has accepted them, your dentist will attach dental crowns, bridges, or dentures to the implants.
Dental implants provide a huge advantage over other tooth replacement procedures. They are the only replacement option that can:
- Prevent bone loss and soft tissue damage
- Provide natural tooth function
- Eliminate the need to compromise healthy adjacent teeth
- Ensure constant smile security
Advantages of Dental Implants |
Other advantages and benefits that dental implants offer are:
- An improved appearance thanks to their natural look
- Comfort fit since they are permanent and become part of you
- Improved speech thanks to their solid base
- Eating is a lot easier than with sliding dentures
- Optimal oral health thanks to the easier access between teeth
- No more embarrassing moments of having to remove your teeth and no need for adhesives to hold it in place
- They are highly durable; with proper care, they can last many years
Dental implants will not slide in your mouth. You’ll be proud to smile, chew, and speak with your natural-looking new smile.