Teeth whitening is a process through which stained or discolored teeth are bleached. Teeth discoloration may happen due to a series of causes including smoking, drinking coffee, tea, or even genetics. At some point, everyone experiences dull or discolored teeth. This has a negative impact on relationships as we refuse to smile and are even aloof to people.
But this needs NOT to be this way. Dr. Ron Thompson will bring back those pearls in a safe one-hour procedure. That’s it-one visit and you get your smile back. Whitening at home with drugstore products are not safe and the effect is seen in months.
Why You Should Get Teeth Whitening?
We use Zoom!Ⓡ Chairside Whitening System to light up the natural tone of your teeth. Teeth whitening cannot completely turn your teeth white but instead light down the shade of your teeth, making your smile brighter. We are talking about eight shades lighter.
People whiten their teeth for a number of reasons:
- Discoloration. Tooth discoloration is caused by plaque, tartar, or eating habits. Teeth whitening can offset their effects.
- Aging effects. As people age, the dentin wears down and more prone to getting discolored. Teeth whitening brightens your smile and provides a healthy mouth.
- Smoking effects. Smoking can also cause your teeth to discolor and bring oral issues to your mouth that result in accumulation of tartar, plaque and bacteria. Teeth whitening also offsets the effects of cigarettes on your teeth.
- Blemishes from an accident. Sometimes, accidents happen where you severely damage your tooth, causing it to get a yellow or brown blemish. This can be fixed with teeth whitening.
- A special occasion. Have an upcoming special occasion? You can have a whitening to make sure you glow your best during the event.
- Job Interview. A natural smile is important during a job interview. Show off those pearly whites and demonstrate confidence and enthusiasm. Teeth whitening then becomes your first step to success.
- Comfort and Self-Confidence. Everyone should consider teeth whitening to help boost their self-confidence. Plus, white teeth make you feel a lot more comfortable.
Zoom! Whitening: A Stunning Smile In 45 Minutes!
In about 45 minutes you leave the dentist office with 8-10 shades lighter on your teeth. This is only possible with Zoom! Whitening. You will get a whiter smile in a healthy mouth. You will be ready to shine your smile and look.
So, what are the advantages of Zoom! Whitening?:
- Safe and effective stain removal
- Works even on dental work like crowns and veneers
- Minimal tooth sensitivity
- Faster treatment time
- Long lasting results
This treatment is ideal for those patients who want a quick whitening without the painful sensitivity that comes with it. With proper dental care, your teeth can remain white and shiny for years.
Here in Scottsdale Dental Care, we are ready to help you get a lasting white and shiny smile. Contact us and make an appointment. You will be surprised about the process being so short and you will be impressed with the results.
Be Ready For Anything!
You may whiten your teeth to increase your confidence in daily social and professional situations. You may also choose to whiten for a special occasion, like a wedding, holiday gathering, job interview, or graduation. Whatever your reason may be, bright white teeth will give you the confidence to face any situation with a big, beautiful smile!
Come talk with Dr. Ron Thompson about giving yourself a more appealing smile. Take a step towards looking good and feeling great by giving us a call today!
Call the office you'll be glad you did!
We are ready to provide the care that you and your family need! Explore our list of services to find out more about how we can help you here at Scottsdale Dental Care:
Awards & Notable Mentions
Supremia Dentistry has been awarded the Wake Living Reader’s Choice Awards for the 6th consecutive year.